Apparel by NoSacredCow
- San Diego Diocese Fires Domestic Violence Victim
- Religion aka The Long Con
- Why American Healthcare Costs Are Rising
- Happy B-Day Douglas Adams
- Rand Paul All Filibluster
- Shovel Ready or High Tech?
- Should FEMA Help Churches and Synagogues Rebuild After Act of “god”?
- When is a baby a fetus?
- Come On Tebow Turn The Other Cheek
- The Race To Moron Supremacy
- 9/11 ACLU Airport Security Allen West AlterNet Anthony Weiner atheism Barack Obama Barb Dempsey Barnes & Noble begging Bill Nelson Broward County catholic church Christmas christmas music Christopher Hitchens Diary Of A Wimpy Kid Elizabeth Warren FactCheck Family Radio Florida Atheists and Secular Humanists (FLASH) Fox News Freedom From Religion Foundation George W. Bush GOP Green Bay Packers Harold Camping healthcare Homeland Security homeless insurance Islam Jesus Joel Osteen John Boehner Judaism Lincoln Tunnel billboard Linus Pauling Marco Rubio Media Medical cannabis Miami Michele Bachmann Mitch McConnell Mitt Romney Mount Clemens National Rifle Association Newtown New York Times NoSacredCow Pat-down Planned Parenthood politics Rapture religion Republican Rick Perry Rick Santorum Rick Scott Rush Limbaugh Sarah Seltzer school vouchers Sean Faircloth Secular Coalition for America Sun Sentinel taxes tax exemption Texas Travel trickle down economics TSA War on Drugs Westboro Baptist Church Xmas
Author Archives: NoSacredCow
Domestic Violence Victim Fired From Teaching. A teacher has an abusive ex. (Who is currently serving time btw.) She teaches at Holy Trinity School, part of the San Diego diocese. Her children also attend school there. Prior to ex-hubby’s current incarceration … Continue reading
Quick background: When I was much younger I worked for a few telemarketing companies that were, let’s just say, not exactly on the up and up. Going in, I thought they were legitimate businesses and all I had to do … Continue reading
American Taxpayers are being ripped off, robbed blind and with their approval. Both political parties are culpable. Obama gave a real nice fat paycheck to big pharma with Obamacare. With the mandatory insurance the insurance companies also get a ton of … Continue reading
“I refuse to prove that I exist says God, for proof denies faith, and without faith, I am nothing. Oh, says man, but the Babel Fish is a dead give away, isn’t it? It proves you exist, and so therefore you … Continue reading
What is with the GOP and symbolic gestures? (I’ve got a symbolic gesture for them) Rand Paul gets a big huzzah from the press for a pointless filibuster. The more this guy opens his mouth the more I strongly consider that … Continue reading
After the State of the Union Address last night, America needs to take a hard look at its job market. It needs to look at all of the hype and then look at its unemployed and unemployable. It’s a hard … Continue reading
When is an act of “god” not an act of “god”? When federal funding and churches and synagogues are involved. Church and synagogue leaders are crying foul that FEMA won’t help them after Hurricane Sandy. FEMA rightfully says, “Hey we have … Continue reading
When is a “baby” only a fetus? Why, when it’s a Catholic hospital you silly. (were you expecting the scientific community?) Apparently twin fetuses that die in the care of a Catholic hospital under state law are not human beings. At … Continue reading
So the Jets pass over Tim Tebow. Poor little bubala. Oy gevalt! Come on Timmy it’s not so bad, you still have a enough fame in your pocket to set up a successful lucrative ministry. After all it was the … Continue reading