Apparel by NoSacredCow
- San Diego Diocese Fires Domestic Violence Victim
- Religion aka The Long Con
- Why American Healthcare Costs Are Rising
- Happy B-Day Douglas Adams
- Rand Paul All Filibluster
- Shovel Ready or High Tech?
- Should FEMA Help Churches and Synagogues Rebuild After Act of “god”?
- When is a baby a fetus?
- Come On Tebow Turn The Other Cheek
- The Race To Moron Supremacy
- 9/11 ACLU Airport Security Allen West AlterNet Anthony Weiner atheism Barack Obama Barb Dempsey Barnes & Noble begging Bill Nelson Broward County catholic church Christmas christmas music Christopher Hitchens Diary Of A Wimpy Kid Elizabeth Warren FactCheck Family Radio Florida Atheists and Secular Humanists (FLASH) Fox News Freedom From Religion Foundation George W. Bush GOP Green Bay Packers Harold Camping healthcare Homeland Security homeless insurance Islam Jesus Joel Osteen John Boehner Judaism Lincoln Tunnel billboard Linus Pauling Marco Rubio Media Medical cannabis Miami Michele Bachmann Mitch McConnell Mitt Romney Mount Clemens National Rifle Association Newtown New York Times NoSacredCow Pat-down Planned Parenthood politics Rapture religion Republican Rick Perry Rick Santorum Rick Scott Rush Limbaugh Sarah Seltzer school vouchers Sean Faircloth Secular Coalition for America Sun Sentinel taxes tax exemption Texas Travel trickle down economics TSA War on Drugs Westboro Baptist Church Xmas
Category Archives: Politics
American Taxpayers are being ripped off, robbed blind and with their approval. Both political parties are culpable. Obama gave a real nice fat paycheck to big pharma with Obamacare. With the mandatory insurance the insurance companies also get a ton of … Continue reading
What is with the GOP and symbolic gestures? (I’ve got a symbolic gesture for them) Rand Paul gets a big huzzah from the press for a pointless filibuster. The more this guy opens his mouth the more I strongly consider that … Continue reading
After the State of the Union Address last night, America needs to take a hard look at its job market. It needs to look at all of the hype and then look at its unemployed and unemployable. It’s a hard … Continue reading
When is an act of “god” not an act of “god”? When federal funding and churches and synagogues are involved. Church and synagogue leaders are crying foul that FEMA won’t help them after Hurricane Sandy. FEMA rightfully says, “Hey we have … Continue reading
Just when you think that Rick Perry couldn’t get any dumber, he makes a comment that teachers should be armed in school. That’s just what we need are teachers with concealed carry permits. Mrs Crabtree gets her permit, six months later her … Continue reading
Today President Obama offered a statement regarding the shooting at Sandy Hook Elementary School in Newtown Connecticut. I felt compelled to write him a letter today on the White House website. Regarding today’s shooting in Connecticut. President Obama, I understand … Continue reading
Come on, these web petitions are getting out of hand. Anyone with the slightest gripe can start an online petition. Don’t like Obama? Start a petition to get your state to secede. (Please Texas just do it already. We’re sick … Continue reading
Can you tell how much I love Senator Marco Rubio’s form letter responses when he’s contacted by a letter writing campaign? He sticks to the party line no matter what, which in light of the last election will not, hopefully, … Continue reading
Recently I signed an online petition to contact the Florida Surgeon General’s office regarding Medical Cannabis and changing the ludicrous Schedule I status. The text of the letter and the response follows, but first I simply would like to say … Continue reading