Apparel by NoSacredCow
- San Diego Diocese Fires Domestic Violence Victim
- Religion aka The Long Con
- Why American Healthcare Costs Are Rising
- Happy B-Day Douglas Adams
- Rand Paul All Filibluster
- Shovel Ready or High Tech?
- Should FEMA Help Churches and Synagogues Rebuild After Act of “god”?
- When is a baby a fetus?
- Come On Tebow Turn The Other Cheek
- The Race To Moron Supremacy
- 9/11 ACLU Airport Security Allen West AlterNet Anthony Weiner atheism Barack Obama Barb Dempsey Barnes & Noble begging Bill Nelson Broward County catholic church Christmas christmas music Christopher Hitchens Diary Of A Wimpy Kid Elizabeth Warren FactCheck Family Radio Florida Atheists and Secular Humanists (FLASH) Fox News Freedom From Religion Foundation George W. Bush GOP Green Bay Packers Harold Camping healthcare Homeland Security homeless insurance Islam Jesus Joel Osteen John Boehner Judaism Lincoln Tunnel billboard Linus Pauling Marco Rubio Media Medical cannabis Miami Michele Bachmann Mitch McConnell Mitt Romney Mount Clemens National Rifle Association Newtown New York Times NoSacredCow Pat-down Planned Parenthood politics Rapture religion Republican Rick Perry Rick Santorum Rick Scott Rush Limbaugh Sarah Seltzer school vouchers Sean Faircloth Secular Coalition for America Sun Sentinel taxes tax exemption Texas Travel trickle down economics TSA War on Drugs Westboro Baptist Church Xmas
Category Archives: Uncategorized
Quick background: When I was much younger I worked for a few telemarketing companies that were, let’s just say, not exactly on the up and up. Going in, I thought they were legitimate businesses and all I had to do … Continue reading
After the State of the Union Address last night, America needs to take a hard look at its job market. It needs to look at all of the hype and then look at its unemployed and unemployable. It’s a hard … Continue reading
When is a “baby” only a fetus? Why, when it’s a Catholic hospital you silly. (were you expecting the scientific community?) Apparently twin fetuses that die in the care of a Catholic hospital under state law are not human beings. At … Continue reading
So the Jets pass over Tim Tebow. Poor little bubala. Oy gevalt! Come on Timmy it’s not so bad, you still have a enough fame in your pocket to set up a successful lucrative ministry. After all it was the … Continue reading
Just when you think that Rick Perry couldn’t get any dumber, he makes a comment that teachers should be armed in school. That’s just what we need are teachers with concealed carry permits. Mrs Crabtree gets her permit, six months later her … Continue reading
Today President Obama offered a statement regarding the shooting at Sandy Hook Elementary School in Newtown Connecticut. I felt compelled to write him a letter today on the White House website. Regarding today’s shooting in Connecticut. President Obama, I understand … Continue reading
Come on, these web petitions are getting out of hand. Anyone with the slightest gripe can start an online petition. Don’t like Obama? Start a petition to get your state to secede. (Please Texas just do it already. We’re sick … Continue reading
Recently I signed an online petition to contact the Florida Surgeon General’s office regarding Medical Cannabis and changing the ludicrous Schedule I status. The text of the letter and the response follows, but first I simply would like to say … Continue reading
I really like early voting. There are a number of reasons. Being an atheist in Florida, early voting allows me to vote at the public library instead of forcing me to vote at a church on election day. What’s up … Continue reading
Rick, Rick, Rick you are absolutely correct. Elite smart people will never believe the nonsense spewed by the likes of your ilk. While I will not make any claims to being elite and smart, I can honestly say that you … Continue reading