Apparel by NoSacredCow
- San Diego Diocese Fires Domestic Violence Victim
- Religion aka The Long Con
- Why American Healthcare Costs Are Rising
- Happy B-Day Douglas Adams
- Rand Paul All Filibluster
- Shovel Ready or High Tech?
- Should FEMA Help Churches and Synagogues Rebuild After Act of “god”?
- When is a baby a fetus?
- Come On Tebow Turn The Other Cheek
- The Race To Moron Supremacy
- 9/11 ACLU Airport Security Allen West AlterNet Anthony Weiner atheism Barack Obama Barb Dempsey Barnes & Noble begging Bill Nelson Broward County catholic church Christmas christmas music Christopher Hitchens Diary Of A Wimpy Kid Elizabeth Warren FactCheck Family Radio Florida Atheists and Secular Humanists (FLASH) Fox News Freedom From Religion Foundation George W. Bush GOP Green Bay Packers Harold Camping healthcare Homeland Security homeless insurance Islam Jesus Joel Osteen John Boehner Judaism Lincoln Tunnel billboard Linus Pauling Marco Rubio Media Medical cannabis Miami Michele Bachmann Mitch McConnell Mitt Romney Mount Clemens National Rifle Association Newtown New York Times NoSacredCow Pat-down Planned Parenthood politics Rapture religion Republican Rick Perry Rick Santorum Rick Scott Rush Limbaugh Sarah Seltzer school vouchers Sean Faircloth Secular Coalition for America Sun Sentinel taxes tax exemption Texas Travel trickle down economics TSA War on Drugs Westboro Baptist Church Xmas
Tag Archives: atheism
Quick background: When I was much younger I worked for a few telemarketing companies that were, let’s just say, not exactly on the up and up. Going in, I thought they were legitimate businesses and all I had to do … Continue reading
I’m sorry Harold Camping, but your fourth end of the world “Rapture” prediction has failed like Rick Santorum‘s presidential campaign. (Rick having 7 kids isn’t an attribute, it’s a catholic breeding program). To celebrate all of us still being here … Continue reading
I love this story. The Freedom From Religion Foundation paid Matrix Media Services (Clear Channel) to place a billboard with the smiling face of a local atheist that said “I Can Be Good Without God”. First off, I want to … Continue reading
It’s getting closer Can’t you feel it? The electric in the air? Are your pets prepared? Did you book a hotel room? Hotel room? Hell yeah! You aren’t going to drink and drive are you? If only there was karaoke … Continue reading
Last year Federal District judge Barbara Crabb ruled that the National Day of Prayer was unconstitutional after a suit was brought by the Freedom From Religion Foundation. On April 14, 2011, a 3-judge panel for the U.S. Court of Appeals … Continue reading
CNN recently posted a piece about Newt Gingrich’s appearance at John Hagee’s Cornerstone Church in San Antonio. Gingrich made some inane comments about Islamists running a secular atheist state. (lol) Here is the text of his statement. “I have two … Continue reading
Friday night, March 11th, I had the good fortune to attend a presentation by David Silverman, president of the American Atheists co-sponsored by Florida Atheists and Secular Humanists and the Center For Inquiry. Mr. Silverman discussed and outlined the goals of American … Continue reading
Conservapedia really ought to be renamed Conservapediment. On one of their pages they make the claim that atheists are more unhealthy than the religious and are more obese. They cite atheists PZ Myers, Madalyn Murray O’Hair and a few others as examples. They also … Continue reading
In 1859, the year after Mary is said to have appeared in Lourdes, a Belgian immigrant here named Adele Brise said she was visited three times by Mary, who hovered between two trees in a bright light, clothed in dazzling white … Continue reading