Apparel by NoSacredCow
- San Diego Diocese Fires Domestic Violence Victim
- Religion aka The Long Con
- Why American Healthcare Costs Are Rising
- Happy B-Day Douglas Adams
- Rand Paul All Filibluster
- Shovel Ready or High Tech?
- Should FEMA Help Churches and Synagogues Rebuild After Act of “god”?
- When is a baby a fetus?
- Come On Tebow Turn The Other Cheek
- The Race To Moron Supremacy
- 9/11 ACLU Airport Security Allen West AlterNet Anthony Weiner atheism Barack Obama Barb Dempsey Barnes & Noble begging Bill Nelson Broward County catholic church Christmas christmas music Christopher Hitchens Diary Of A Wimpy Kid Elizabeth Warren FactCheck Family Radio Florida Atheists and Secular Humanists (FLASH) Fox News Freedom From Religion Foundation George W. Bush GOP Green Bay Packers Harold Camping healthcare Homeland Security homeless insurance Islam Jesus Joel Osteen John Boehner Judaism Lincoln Tunnel billboard Linus Pauling Marco Rubio Media Medical cannabis Miami Michele Bachmann Mitch McConnell Mitt Romney Mount Clemens National Rifle Association Newtown New York Times NoSacredCow Pat-down Planned Parenthood politics Rapture religion Republican Rick Perry Rick Santorum Rick Scott Rush Limbaugh Sarah Seltzer school vouchers Sean Faircloth Secular Coalition for America Sun Sentinel taxes tax exemption Texas Travel trickle down economics TSA War on Drugs Westboro Baptist Church Xmas
Tag Archives: Broward County
I had an exchange with a columnist some years ago regarding school voucher programs and the true impetus behind them. We had both reached the conclusion that the purpose was to increasingly remove funding from the American public school system and … Continue reading
It’s that time of year again when Freethinkers, Nature and Science buffs all gather together and celebrate the birth of Charles Darwin. Is this Xmas for Atheists? No, it’s more like Martin Luther King Day. Saturday February 12, 2011 Noon- … Continue reading
From the Miami Herald: Posted on Thursday, Nov. 18, 2010 No-panhandling zone widens to keep beggars away By PATRICIA MAZZEI Miami commissioners nearly doubled the size of the city’s no-panhandling zone Thursday, aiming to keep beggars away from Miami Heat … Continue reading