Apparel by NoSacredCow
- San Diego Diocese Fires Domestic Violence Victim
- Religion aka The Long Con
- Why American Healthcare Costs Are Rising
- Happy B-Day Douglas Adams
- Rand Paul All Filibluster
- Shovel Ready or High Tech?
- Should FEMA Help Churches and Synagogues Rebuild After Act of “god”?
- When is a baby a fetus?
- Come On Tebow Turn The Other Cheek
- The Race To Moron Supremacy
- 9/11 ACLU Airport Security Allen West AlterNet Anthony Weiner atheism Barack Obama Barb Dempsey Barnes & Noble begging Bill Nelson Broward County catholic church Christmas christmas music Christopher Hitchens Diary Of A Wimpy Kid Elizabeth Warren FactCheck Family Radio Florida Atheists and Secular Humanists (FLASH) Fox News Freedom From Religion Foundation George W. Bush GOP Green Bay Packers Harold Camping healthcare Homeland Security homeless insurance Islam Jesus Joel Osteen John Boehner Judaism Lincoln Tunnel billboard Linus Pauling Marco Rubio Media Medical cannabis Miami Michele Bachmann Mitch McConnell Mitt Romney Mount Clemens National Rifle Association Newtown New York Times NoSacredCow Pat-down Planned Parenthood politics Rapture religion Republican Rick Perry Rick Santorum Rick Scott Rush Limbaugh Sarah Seltzer school vouchers Sean Faircloth Secular Coalition for America Sun Sentinel taxes tax exemption Texas Travel trickle down economics TSA War on Drugs Westboro Baptist Church Xmas
Tag Archives: Christmas
In continuing with the holiday mix trilogy for the discerning Christmas music connoisseur, I offer the following. I included this on my 2007 Christmas cards so there was Friday’s Jazz, yesterday’s blues and then this one to lighten things back up … Continue reading
It’s that time of year again, actually it’s been that time of year since parents were raiding their kids’ trick or treat bags back on October 31st. (Thanksgiving just seems to be a belly stretching exercise to prep for the true gluttony.) That’s … Continue reading
My Uncle Al (whom I love dearly) enjoys sending me emails. Usually including something that ends with “In God We Trust” or “Christmas is the reason for the season” (I have a t-shirt that counters that one) or something from … Continue reading
‘Tis the season to air your grievances… So you don’t celebrate Xmas, Hanukka or Kwaanza and you slept through the eclipse during the winter solstice this year, have no fear the holiday for the rest of us is here. Merry Festivus one and … Continue reading
I use Google News to typically start my day. My news topics are personalized so I may filter out entertainment news (which is getting harder and harder as news these days seems to be centered as entertainment. It no longer seems … Continue reading
Into each life a little truth must fall… It was time to drag this old chestnut out. (Especially since I saw one of my comments on the Sun Sentinel was removed in their photo feature Scared of Santa.)