Apparel by NoSacredCow
- San Diego Diocese Fires Domestic Violence Victim
- Religion aka The Long Con
- Why American Healthcare Costs Are Rising
- Happy B-Day Douglas Adams
- Rand Paul All Filibluster
- Shovel Ready or High Tech?
- Should FEMA Help Churches and Synagogues Rebuild After Act of “god”?
- When is a baby a fetus?
- Come On Tebow Turn The Other Cheek
- The Race To Moron Supremacy
- 9/11 ACLU Airport Security Allen West AlterNet Anthony Weiner atheism Barack Obama Barb Dempsey Barnes & Noble begging Bill Nelson Broward County catholic church Christmas christmas music Christopher Hitchens Diary Of A Wimpy Kid Elizabeth Warren FactCheck Family Radio Florida Atheists and Secular Humanists (FLASH) Fox News Freedom From Religion Foundation George W. Bush GOP Green Bay Packers Harold Camping healthcare Homeland Security homeless insurance Islam Jesus Joel Osteen John Boehner Judaism Lincoln Tunnel billboard Linus Pauling Marco Rubio Media Medical cannabis Miami Michele Bachmann Mitch McConnell Mitt Romney Mount Clemens National Rifle Association Newtown New York Times NoSacredCow Pat-down Planned Parenthood politics Rapture religion Republican Rick Perry Rick Santorum Rick Scott Rush Limbaugh Sarah Seltzer school vouchers Sean Faircloth Secular Coalition for America Sun Sentinel taxes tax exemption Texas Travel trickle down economics TSA War on Drugs Westboro Baptist Church Xmas
Tag Archives: Islam
So Osama bin Laden found out that there is no land of milk and honey, no 72 virgins (houri) waiting for him and more to the point that oops, sorry Osama, there is no afterlife. Oh, if only to be able … Continue reading
CNN recently posted a piece about Newt Gingrich’s appearance at John Hagee’s Cornerstone Church in San Antonio. Gingrich made some inane comments about Islamists running a secular atheist state. (lol) Here is the text of his statement. “I have two … Continue reading
That sucking sound you hear in Egypt is the creation of a power vacuum. It sounds a lot like the same sound we heard in 1978 when protests erupted in Iran and the Shah fled into exile. At the time … Continue reading
I stumbled across this little letter to the editor on the NewsOK website today. (I like to hit various news sites around the country and the world because I do my best to be exposed to various viewpoints and because I’m not a hypocrite when I tell others to … Continue reading
From the Miami Herald: Posted on Thursday, Nov. 18, 2010 No-panhandling zone widens to keep beggars away By PATRICIA MAZZEI Miami commissioners nearly doubled the size of the city’s no-panhandling zone Thursday, aiming to keep beggars away from Miami Heat … Continue reading