Apparel by NoSacredCow
- San Diego Diocese Fires Domestic Violence Victim
- Religion aka The Long Con
- Why American Healthcare Costs Are Rising
- Happy B-Day Douglas Adams
- Rand Paul All Filibluster
- Shovel Ready or High Tech?
- Should FEMA Help Churches and Synagogues Rebuild After Act of “god”?
- When is a baby a fetus?
- Come On Tebow Turn The Other Cheek
- The Race To Moron Supremacy
- 9/11 ACLU Airport Security Allen West AlterNet Anthony Weiner atheism Barack Obama Barb Dempsey Barnes & Noble begging Bill Nelson Broward County catholic church Christmas christmas music Christopher Hitchens Diary Of A Wimpy Kid Elizabeth Warren FactCheck Family Radio Florida Atheists and Secular Humanists (FLASH) Fox News Freedom From Religion Foundation George W. Bush GOP Green Bay Packers Harold Camping healthcare Homeland Security homeless insurance Islam Jesus Joel Osteen John Boehner Judaism Lincoln Tunnel billboard Linus Pauling Marco Rubio Media Medical cannabis Miami Michele Bachmann Mitch McConnell Mitt Romney Mount Clemens National Rifle Association Newtown New York Times NoSacredCow Pat-down Planned Parenthood politics Rapture religion Republican Rick Perry Rick Santorum Rick Scott Rush Limbaugh Sarah Seltzer school vouchers Sean Faircloth Secular Coalition for America Sun Sentinel taxes tax exemption Texas Travel trickle down economics TSA War on Drugs Westboro Baptist Church Xmas
Tag Archives: Mitt Romney
Fox was wrong again. They called Mitt Romney the winner. Well they have been consistently wrong on so many things is it any wonder they would make a last stab at protecting their propaganda machine? My disappointment for the day? … Continue reading
I’m an American. I was born to believe in capitalism. I still do to a point. Everyone should have the ability to improve their lot in life, to build a business and to make a profit. But I draw the line … Continue reading
Rick, Rick, Rick you are absolutely correct. Elite smart people will never believe the nonsense spewed by the likes of your ilk. While I will not make any claims to being elite and smart, I can honestly say that you … Continue reading
Is it just me or am I the only one who is struck by the RNC this week as a scene out of Tom Sawyer? Aunt Polly, played by the GOP has a fence, played superbly by Mitt Romney. She … Continue reading
I haven’t posted in a while due to having changed jobs. Yes, there are jobs to be had if you are willing to move to where the work is. To paraphrase Sam Kinison, “this is sand, nothing grows in sand, … Continue reading