Apparel by NoSacredCow
- San Diego Diocese Fires Domestic Violence Victim
- Religion aka The Long Con
- Why American Healthcare Costs Are Rising
- Happy B-Day Douglas Adams
- Rand Paul All Filibluster
- Shovel Ready or High Tech?
- Should FEMA Help Churches and Synagogues Rebuild After Act of “god”?
- When is a baby a fetus?
- Come On Tebow Turn The Other Cheek
- The Race To Moron Supremacy
- 9/11 ACLU Airport Security Allen West AlterNet Anthony Weiner atheism Barack Obama Barb Dempsey Barnes & Noble begging Bill Nelson Broward County catholic church Christmas christmas music Christopher Hitchens Diary Of A Wimpy Kid Elizabeth Warren FactCheck Family Radio Florida Atheists and Secular Humanists (FLASH) Fox News Freedom From Religion Foundation George W. Bush GOP Green Bay Packers Harold Camping healthcare Homeland Security homeless insurance Islam Jesus Joel Osteen John Boehner Judaism Lincoln Tunnel billboard Linus Pauling Marco Rubio Media Medical cannabis Miami Michele Bachmann Mitch McConnell Mitt Romney Mount Clemens National Rifle Association Newtown New York Times NoSacredCow Pat-down Planned Parenthood politics Rapture religion Republican Rick Perry Rick Santorum Rick Scott Rush Limbaugh Sarah Seltzer school vouchers Sean Faircloth Secular Coalition for America Sun Sentinel taxes tax exemption Texas Travel trickle down economics TSA War on Drugs Westboro Baptist Church Xmas
Tag Archives: Planned Parenthood
When is a “baby” only a fetus? Why, when it’s a Catholic hospital you silly. (were you expecting the scientific community?) Apparently twin fetuses that die in the care of a Catholic hospital under state law are not human beings. At … Continue reading
Come on, these web petitions are getting out of hand. Anyone with the slightest gripe can start an online petition. Don’t like Obama? Start a petition to get your state to secede. (Please Texas just do it already. We’re sick … Continue reading
While we are all celebrating our nation’s birthday the religious right are plotting the theocratization of the state of Florida. Bill CS/HJR 1471 Was signed and submitted to the secretary of state on 7/1/2011. JOINT RESOLUTION by Judiciary Committee; Plakon; … Continue reading
I wrote Senator Marco Rubio (R-FL) concerning the vote to cut off funding for Planned Parenthood. Now being the political and religious lockstepper (Catholic/Republican) that he is, I didn’t expect a sympathetic ear. Here is his response to my email … Continue reading
Congressman Allen West appears to have an additional problem on top of short-sightedness, backwards thinking and delusion. His staff appears not to have reading comprehension as an ability. Previously I posted about being stuck on West’s mailing list. Today I … Continue reading
Did you hear? The House voted to bar Planned Parenthood from federal funding. They cut funding for HIV tests, cancer screenings, birth control, and more, putting millions of women and families at risk. We can’t let it go unanswered. It’s … Continue reading
I’ve been thinking a lot about “conservatism” lately. You know they always say that the older you get the more conservative you get. But looking around me at various “conservatives” I don’t see that happening for me. I’m too rational. … Continue reading