Apparel by NoSacredCow
- San Diego Diocese Fires Domestic Violence Victim
- Religion aka The Long Con
- Why American Healthcare Costs Are Rising
- Happy B-Day Douglas Adams
- Rand Paul All Filibluster
- Shovel Ready or High Tech?
- Should FEMA Help Churches and Synagogues Rebuild After Act of “god”?
- When is a baby a fetus?
- Come On Tebow Turn The Other Cheek
- The Race To Moron Supremacy
- 9/11 ACLU Airport Security Allen West AlterNet Anthony Weiner atheism Barack Obama Barb Dempsey Barnes & Noble begging Bill Nelson Broward County catholic church Christmas christmas music Christopher Hitchens Diary Of A Wimpy Kid Elizabeth Warren FactCheck Family Radio Florida Atheists and Secular Humanists (FLASH) Fox News Freedom From Religion Foundation George W. Bush GOP Green Bay Packers Harold Camping healthcare Homeland Security homeless insurance Islam Jesus Joel Osteen John Boehner Judaism Lincoln Tunnel billboard Linus Pauling Marco Rubio Media Medical cannabis Miami Michele Bachmann Mitch McConnell Mitt Romney Mount Clemens National Rifle Association Newtown New York Times NoSacredCow Pat-down Planned Parenthood politics Rapture religion Republican Rick Perry Rick Santorum Rick Scott Rush Limbaugh Sarah Seltzer school vouchers Sean Faircloth Secular Coalition for America Sun Sentinel taxes tax exemption Texas Travel trickle down economics TSA War on Drugs Westboro Baptist Church Xmas
Tag Archives: religion
Quick background: When I was much younger I worked for a few telemarketing companies that were, let’s just say, not exactly on the up and up. Going in, I thought they were legitimate businesses and all I had to do … Continue reading
When is an act of “god” not an act of “god”? When federal funding and churches and synagogues are involved. Church and synagogue leaders are crying foul that FEMA won’t help them after Hurricane Sandy. FEMA rightfully says, “Hey we have … Continue reading
While we are all celebrating our nation’s birthday the religious right are plotting the theocratization of the state of Florida. Bill CS/HJR 1471 Was signed and submitted to the secretary of state on 7/1/2011. JOINT RESOLUTION by Judiciary Committee; Plakon; … Continue reading
Ok can they finally put it to rest now? Nope, in the words of George Bush Sr, “Not gonna do it” Obama says screw it and released the long form birth certificate that the birther conspiracists have been yammering for. … Continue reading
CNN recently posted a piece about Newt Gingrich’s appearance at John Hagee’s Cornerstone Church in San Antonio. Gingrich made some inane comments about Islamists running a secular atheist state. (lol) Here is the text of his statement. “I have two … Continue reading
A grand jury found that the Philadelphia archdiocese knowingly covered up acts of sexual abuse and other inappropriate behaviors with minors spanning decades. They stated that 37 priests were still active. The archdiocese has suspended this week 21 of them … Continue reading
Conservapedia really ought to be renamed Conservapediment. On one of their pages they make the claim that atheists are more unhealthy than the religious and are more obese. They cite atheists PZ Myers, Madalyn Murray O’Hair and a few others as examples. They also … Continue reading
In 1859, the year after Mary is said to have appeared in Lourdes, a Belgian immigrant here named Adele Brise said she was visited three times by Mary, who hovered between two trees in a bright light, clothed in dazzling white … Continue reading